The Far Infrared Technology (FIT®) helps to increase circulation to muscles and joints, and stimulates the body’s natural recovery process to support comfortable movement and active mobility.
When Using This Product
- Use only as directed
- For adult use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, or rashes
Do not use the same patch for more than five days, as it may lead to skin redness or irritation.
Do not apply a patch if it shows any sign of wear or defects.
How to use JointFlex® FIT® Patches:
- Remove the film from the patches.
- Skin should be clean and dry. Patch should be smooth, without bumps, folds, or air bubbles.
- Apply to body part at the area of discomfort, as directed below.
- Wait about two minutes before moving to ensure the patch(es) adhere fully to the skin.
- Keep wearing the patch(es) without removing them for up to five continuous days.
- If your pain continues after the first five days, you may perform a second application with new patch(es)
The patches will continue to work even if they get wet, such as when you take a bath or shower.
Drug-free. No heating or cooling sensations.
Apply on the lower back (L3 vertebra). Press patch to the skin, wait approximately two minutes. Starts working in 30 minutes, with maximum effectiveness 12-24 hours after application.
Studies using a spectroscope have found certain products are able to reflect the farthest part of infrared rays, called Far Infrared (FIR). Patches with FIR technology reflect the body’s FIR rays. FIT® Patches are made of non-woven, 100% polypropylene fabric with biominerals, such as titanium. As a result, this technology can be applied to the human body by taking advantage of reflected FIR rays, causing an increase in blood flow to muscles and joints.
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor If
- Your pain or discomfort worsens.
- Skin reactions, such as redness, itching, rash, excessive irritation, burning sensation, swelling, or blistering occur.
- Ask your doctor before use if you have poor blood circulation.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.