Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- Minor arthritis pain
- Muscle sprains and strain
- Simple backache
Rotate the massager head to ON position and squeeze tube gently to dispense. Return the massager head to OFF position. Using a circular pattern, gently massage over the pain inflicted area using the built-in roller balls until the Emulsion Gel disappears.
- Cleanse, rinse and dry skin prior to application
- Apply generously to painful muscles and joints, gently massage until the JointFlex® Night Time Pain Relief Emulsion Gel disappears
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times a day
- For optimum benefit, use daily for at least two weeks and continue to use daily thereafter
For external use only.
Do not use if:
- Skin is irritated or damaged
- Excessive irritation develops
- 12 years of age or under
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Acetylated Lanolin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Aloe Vera, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, Disodium EDTA, dl Panthenol, Glucosamine Sulfate, Glycerin, Glycerol Stearate, Glycosaminoglycans, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Hydroxypropyl Methycellulose, Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Peppermint Oil, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Carbomer, Purified Water, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance.
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor If
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness develops
If pregnant or breast feeding ask, a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.